Saturday, August 16, 2014

Aussie Curves - Denim

I love all of my jeans, they are such a great piece of clothing to dress up or down. I knew exactly what pair I wanted to show off for this weeks challenge.  You see I have been hunting for a decent pair of boyfriend jeans for years now. Suger tried to help, she even took hers off and let me try them on to see if I liked her Torrid pair (that I'm pretty sure are the same ones she is wearing for this weeks challenge). She is one of the best gals I know, I mean come on, there aren't many people out there who dack themselves just for their friends, AM I RIGHT!  A couple of weeks later I found my own pair and for a complete steal. 

Much thanks to Suger again because I paired the jeans with my Star Wars tee and the floral jacket that she borrowed off of me and has been flouncing around in for months to teach me how to wear it. Thanks lady, I owe you big time! 

I thought the new round of Aussie Curves themes might give me some decent excuses to wear my clothes a bit more often and show you lovely people how I work my style now that I think I've found it. 






Boyfriend Jeans - Target (on sale in store now)
Floral Bomber Jacket - Wonderlust via The Iconic (last season)
Star Wars Plus Size Tee - ThinkGeek.com
Nude Wedges - Emerson for Big W
Bag - Katy Perry Royal Revolution Perfume freebie with purchase from Priceline
8 Bit Heart Necklace - Modcloth






18 comments:

  1. Cute look Emma , great to see you back in the challenges too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit! It's cute, fun, stylish and practical... you look fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute and feminine nerdy look <3 Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kobi, I absolutely love my Star Wars shirt and I'm trying to incorporate it more into my style.

      Delete
  4. You are the CUTEST! I love everything about this!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Naww thanks Murph, you're pretty cute yourself!!! xx

      Delete
  5. One of my favourites from the first week... I want that tee! Those jeans were made for you girl ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think I have the words to describe how much I LOVE this outfit! I love the 3/4 jeans, the floral and of course THAT TEE!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Naww thanks Nat, I am starting to learn how to put my stuff together. xx

      Delete
  7. Great outfit Em! Killer look with this jacket. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome back! Love your outfit, that jacket is fab xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Meaning, it's good to be back.

      Delete