Friday, May 9, 2014

Welcome back!

It's been a long time since I last wrote a blog post, weeks months!!  I wasn't happy with how I was using my blog and felt I needed some time to start fresh, put some ideas together in my head and then make them work.

The former name of the blog 'Curvy Em' felt right at the time but after much thought I didn't feel that it was the best way to describe the real me in a few simple words, Geek Chic Girl does! I mean, hello! I'm a geek, I'm chic annnnnd I'm a girl...last time I checked.

I'm going to write about things in my life that excite and energise me, video games and plus size fashion.  After talking to other bloggers about what they write and why, the consensus was that they were writing about what they love and not what others love.  I love gaming and everything geeky ie: Star Wars and I love fashion, so that's really a no brainer isn't it and they don't seem to overlap in my life, each is given as much equal love as the other......most of the time.

So welcome.......again, sit back and relax. I really hope that you enjoy all the ramblings about gaming/geekery (is that even a word? Well it is now), fashion and everything in between.

To start things off I'll give you a sneak peek into two blog posts that I'm working on. The first is my night out for my best friend's costume/birthday party, guess what I went as!! The second is from my weekend away with the QLD Aussie Cuves girls, WHAT A BLAST!! Stay tuned! xx





2 comments:

  1. Love that skirt, do H&H have stores as I am heading to the Gold Coast in just over 2 weeks and love the look of their stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jackie,

    Hope and Harvest sell their clothes online through The Iconic and their website, unfortunately they do not have a stockist on the Gold Coast, I have put my hand up for Harvest and told her I would happily sell them from my home though haha.

    ReplyDelete